Re: trojan.vundo.b

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 05/07/05

    Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 09:08:10 -0400

    From: "andy_wil38 @hotmail.com" <andywil38hotmailcom@discussions.microsoft.com>

    | how do you run virus scan in safe mode? tried this morning but it wouldn't run.
    |
    | "ChrisB" wrote:

    Hit the F8 key dutring boot and a menu will be displayed that will have "Safe Mode" as an
    option.

    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    • computer crashed - in desperate need of help
      ... Have you tried booting up into safe mode? ... Options so hit F8 one more time. ... at the password prompt and see if that lets you in. ... >administrator password so i can;t get passed that step. ...
    • I goofed up badly
      ... Also a note that I cannot boot into safe mode unless when ... Also when I try and logon and hit F8 while it ... windows loads and comes up. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Safe Mode Problem
      ... Troubleshooting Windows XP ... "perris" wrote in message ... > hit enter, hit boot inititiation, hit safe boot, hit apply, restart. ... >> that allows me to select HD1, 2 or CDrom but no mention of Safe Mode ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Change screen resolution from a different user??
      ... Reboot and hit F8 continuously after the beep. ... Safe Mode had it set at. ... >I accidently changed my screen resolution to 1600x1200 and it says ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: lost log on to windows xp
      ... > If you scrool down to safe mode then hit enter. ... >> I have a home computer with windows xp pro. ... That only works if the OP didn't assign a password to the Administrator ...