Re: Virus 2

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 04/30/05

Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:32:06 -0400

Addendum:

I forgot to mention. If you are using Windows XP, you may have to disable the Windows XP
FireWall to allow the FTP utility to download the needed files.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Windows xp (Home Edition) updates. Yes or no???
    ... >> downloading rhese updates. ... >And then going another level and explain the specific "additions" to Windows ... > Why you should use a computer firewall.. ... >and some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
  • Re: Windows xp (Home Edition) updates. Yes or no???
    ... > downloading rhese updates. ... And then going another level and explain the specific "additions" to Windows ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ... and some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
  • Re: Bridge.dll file
    ... I have Windows ... > How do I download a new bridge dll file or do I even need to do that? ... by the normal home user and in cooperation with a good firewall, ... I see that AntiVirus software is an absolute necessity given ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Adaware
    ... The FREE Standard Version of the Zone Alarm firewall has served me well, ... > | i didn't download Spyblaster onto that computer. ... > |>>>Windows isn't rocket science! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: XP HotFix
    ... Never connect to the Internet without the firewall. ... You should also empty your Internet Explorer Temporary Internet ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... are pay - some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...