Re: ERROR 1003

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 04/28/05

Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:33:37 -0400

From: "Paula Januszkiewicz" <corkarzeznika@o2.pl>

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wmisdk/wmi/errors_1001_through_1010.asp

| and other from support.microsoft.com.
|
| I supposed that it could be a virus (read on Microsoft site) but checked and
| no viruses were found (with Ad-Aware & MKS, bit defender caused my system to
| crash- error with regspy.sys (blue screen)- it's a file which belongs to BD
| and I'd waited for 3 minutes (!) to haveTask Manager oppened, so I removed
| BD with ACE Util (with Microsoft Windows error reports oppened in the
| background- if closed, blue screen appeared :|.
|
| It has a number 0x00000050 (STOP ERROR). I've also checked logs in the
| Administrative Tools (Computer Management) and I've got a message that it
| was a System Error in Category 102 Number 1003:
| Error Code 000000d1, parameter 1 000000b1, parameter 2 00000002, parameter 3
| 00000000, parameter 4 f743d205.
| I've no idea what could it be, I don't cause my system to crash, it must be
| an internal system problem. My system has 4 days (format). Do you think that
| it could be a memory or chipset problem? Or just a software? I have Win XP
| Pro with SP1.
|
| My computer:
|
| AMD Athlon 64 3200+ BOX (Socket 939) Winchester
| Microstar K8T Neo2-FR/939 (MS-6702E-020) Via K8T800 (I've installed new
| drivers now!)
| Seagate 160 GB Barracuda 7200.7 ST3160827AS 8MB Serial ATA / NCQ (I had to
| install drivers (on floppy) during the installation)
| Kingston HyperX DDR 2x 512MB PC-400 (KHX3200ULK2/1G) CL2
| Nvidia GeForce FX 5900XT Gainward (has 10 days, I'had no problems on the old
| system XP Pro sp1- the same)
| Modem Thomson SpeedTouch USB (new, was 2 days working on the old system, no
| problems)
| Logitech UltraX Flat Keyboard OEM
| Creative Optical Mouse 3000
| Lite-On SOHR-5237S bulk (x52/x32/x52)
| Neotec V4200
|
| Please help,
| Paula

I doubt very much that the NT Stp Error is a viral related issue.

Post your NT Stop Error in the WinXP General News Group.
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Relevant Pages

  • Error 1003
    ... I've also checked logs in the ... Administrative Tools (Computer Management) and I've got a message that it ... Pro with SP1. ... install drivers during the installation) ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • ERROR 1003
    ... I've also checked logs in the ... Administrative Tools (Computer Management) and I've got a message that it ... Pro with SP1. ... install drivers during the installation) ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • ERROR 1003
    ... I've also checked logs in the ... Administrative Tools (Computer Management) and I've got a message that it ... Pro with SP1. ... install drivers during the installation) ...
  • ERROR 1003 HELP
    ... I've also checked logs in the ... Administrative Tools (Computer Management) and I've got a message that it ... Pro with SP1. ... install drivers during the installation) ...
  • ERROR 1003 HELP
    ... I've also checked logs in the ... Administrative Tools (Computer Management) and I've got a message that it ... Pro with SP1. ... install drivers during the installation) ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)