Re: MediaMotor, Ad-watch, NTFS, and ADS

From: JHEM (James_at_ESAD.SPAMMERS.thinkpads.com)
Date: 04/07/05

    Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 05:16:53 GMT

    David H. Lipman wrote:

    Dave, WTH you doing here?

    Slumming?

    Ain't no fish here!

    --
    James

    • Re: MediaMotor, Ad-watch, NTFS, and ADS
      ... Dave, WTH you doing here? ... Slumming? ... Ain't no fish here! ...
      (comp.security.misc)
    • Re: Q: North America in Jul-Aug
      ... Fred> So fishing in MT (w plenty of small streams- and bigger ones, ... Fred> already stressed fish ... If the risks would be tolerable, for me the Montana / Wyoming / Idaho ... Dave> I think the wide expanse of the American and Canadian West during ...
      (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)
    • Re: Q: North America in Jul-Aug
      ... Fred> So fishing in MT (w plenty of small streams- and bigger ones, ... Fred> already stressed fish ... Dave> I think the wide expanse of the American and Canadian West during ... Dan> western Colorado. ...
      (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)
    • Re: Went For A Swim Over the Weekend
      ... two fish in the well and we were getting bit when I nailed a short fish ... Dave managed to grab the fish and then while I was ... Of course we were in the current and the boat was drifting away. ... and kept fishing inspite of the cold and wind and shivering. ...
      (rec.outdoors.fishing.bass)
    • Re: Fish dont have ethical feet it doesnt mean they cant move- was Re: Ethical feet
      ... neurones are implicated or involved in the perception of pain? ... You're changing the subject, Dave. ... you would accept it as proof that fish feel pain. ... > So how do they know to avoid noxious stimuli then? ...
      (uk.people.gothic)