Re: Kaspersky Antivirus Online scanner

From: Fitz (linc007_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 04/05/05

Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 02:41:34 GMT

Took 3+ hours to scan my computer for viruses (14 gigs in files). Gave a
false positive on one of Panda Software's Active scan .dll files.
Otherwise, not too bad.

"Ian JP Kenefick" <ian_kenefick@eircom.net> wrote in message
> Kaspersky Launched their BETA online web scanner today. The URL is....
>
> http://www.kaspersky.com/service?chapter=161739400#betatest
>
> P.S. It's IE only as it requires ActivX
> --
>
> Regards,
> Ian Kenefick
> http://antivirus.ik-cs.com

Relevant Pages

  • RE: 0x80200010
    ... Just install the right hotfix at the pandasite, ... I have Panda and I am getting 0x80200010 instead of those ... > I have FAQd and regsvr32 my dispex, vbscript, and scrrun .dll files even my ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: 0x80200010
    ... all important crucial must have or I will die updates which incidentally my ... Panda told me about. ... I have FAQd and regsvr32 my dispex, vbscript, and scrrun .dll files even my ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Kaspersky Antivirus Online scanner
    ... >false positive on one of Panda Software's Active scan .dll files. ... Panda do not encrypt their virus definitions. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)