Re: Farmmext.exe & lrvetji.exe - Viruses?

From: me_siyer (mesiyer_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/02/05

    Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 19:59:06 -0800

    Hi, thanks for your help. In fact, soon after posting my querry I browsed
    thru Cnet to find out info on "Webroot Spy Sweeper". I just downloaded this
    software and got rid of these two viruses/trojans. Webroot Spy Sweeper seem
    to be an excellent stuff to get rid of most of the adwares. In fact my PC
    contained about 35 different strings pertaining to adware.

    However, thanks for your quick response.