Re: Does Hijack This! carry a trojan?

From: Ian JP Kenefick (ian_kenefick_at_eircom.net)
Date: 04/02/05

Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 01:13:47 +0100

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 19:04:01 -0500, "David H. Lipman"
<DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

> Jotti specifically states
>"...your files will be stored locally for personal virus collection interests. "

If anything the guy is honest. It would seem that the collecting of
these viruses is for research purposes in this case. And since it's a
linux box the malware on it is useless.

--
Regards,
Ian Kenefick

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Does Hijack This! carry a trojan?
    ... It would seem that the collecting of ... | these viruses is for research purposes in this case. ... But non-recognozed malware does NOT get submitted to those that can do the most good with ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: FA: TAFG in NJ (repost)
    ... For anyone that has never dealt with Ron, he is an absolute pleasure to ... one of the best and most honest people I have met in the 12 ... years I have been collecting. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: FA: TAFG in NJ (repost)
    ... one of the best and most honest people I have met in the 12 ... years I have been collecting. ... This is a very nice TAFG that has been in my collection for all but ... I'm not very ebay savvy. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: FA: TAFG in NJ (repost)
    ... one of the best and most honest people I have met in the 12 ... years I have been collecting. ... This is a very nice TAFG that has been in my collection for all but ... All gold parts were brass plated by a Harley Davidson shop when I got ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: BBB run this Sunday?
    ... if you can't sort out something with Sweller re: collecting the ... I think that's going to be too tricky, to be honest. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)