trojan horse, need help!

From: jdadfc (
Date: 04/01/05

Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:23:04 -0800

i have been having a problem with a trojan horse for about 4 months now, i
have had 3 computer people in here and none can fix it. it is infecting my
photo programs and i cant open them without getting an abnormal termination
error, plus system is generally slow and receiving lots of popups and
unsolicited icons. i do not know any technical jargon relating to this
computer and am just looking for the easiest most effective way to get rid of
this thing and move on. virus is called trojan horse dropper agent and virus
software cant remove it, is there anyone who can help me remove this thing
and get rid of my headache for me. thank you to anyone who responds in

Relevant Pages

  • Trojan Horse Revop.A
    ... I have a trojan horse and can't get rid of it, ... reinstalling a new OE I don't know what else to do. ... cannot fix the virus nor can it be quarantined. ...
  • Trojan horse Downloader
    ... trojan horse virus and installed AVAST. ... Trojan horse downloader 1stbar DF ... Avast is saying "ACCESS DENIED" How do I get rid of this ...
  • Task Manager doesnt start
    ... I had the "KLEZ" Virus. ... It is fairly easy to get rid of ... but it didn't fix the issue. ...
  • No Norton fix for virus
    ... >Received the Norton notice that I have virus ... >Norton cannot fix it. ... will get rid of the worm for you.1 year free!say bye bye ...
  • Virus after lkifted interent still slow
    ... the sasse or something virus on my computer and i got rid ... there is something further that i need to do to fix this ...