Re: OT:Re: Macafee Alert

From: Jim Macklin (p51mustang[threeX12)
Date: 03/18/05

Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:38:26 -0600

Are you in our 50th state?

"Malke" <noreply@invalid.com> wrote in message
news:OL2LV7$KFHA.3104@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
| Jim Macklin wrote:
|
| > Gee, no offense was intended.
|
| And no offense was ever taken.
|
| Cheers,
|
| Malke
| --
| MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
| www.elephantboycomputers.com
| In Memoriam - MVP Alex Nichol
| The world is diminished without him.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Am I Being A Prude?
    ... finding all of the expressions or the idea itself improper. ... as a way to dance around offense. ... consider "gee (whiz)" to be troublesome, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.misc)
  • Re: 6up club 360-who has done it?
    ... Little Paul wrote: ... Sorry if you took offense; ... What have you done with the real Jason? ... Gee, I was just thinking the same thing. ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: Simionato Sings Flat
    ... Gee, no offense, but I literally have no idea what you mean. ... recordings. ... Richard ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: News - Play through at NASA golf course turns ugly
    ... Gee, the offense could only have been worse had they been three ... fat Pakastani women... ...
    (sci.space.history)