trusted web sites in ie6.0

From: bbxrider (bxtrap01_at_comcast.net)
Date: 02/25/05

Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:02:03 -0800

don't see a group for ie security specifically so thought i'd try here
if there's a more appropriate group for this problem please let me know
i was infected by trojan.admincash, norton antivirus got some of it, there
were
some deletions i had to manually do in the registry, and hijackThis found a
lot too, but there
 are 3 'trusted site' entries left from the hijackThis scan that the
hijackThis fix doesn't
get rid of and i have searched all over the registry and in i6/tools/etc and
can't find

O15 - Trusted Zone: *.finefind.nettraffic2cash.biz
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.frame.crazywinnings.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.frame.crazywinnings.com (HKLM)

does anybody know where these might be locatated and how i can get rid of
them
the only place i have seen trusted zones is in ie6
my system seems to be ok/disinfected but i would much prefer to clean this
out
as well