Re: Change of ISP - more virus attacks

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 02/15/05

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:03:07 -0500

Trojan horses are not viruses.

I again ask you to please define what you mean by -- "...being attacked by more viruses."
Are they knocking on your door ?
Are they being received in email ?

"HELEN BADEN" <> wrote in message
| More Trojan Horses

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Spyware, Viruses via HTML in Email
    ... HTML script embedded in HTML can do just about anything. ... 97.5% of 14,288 Trojan horses used in the test, according to PC World. ... Trojan horses can carry worms or viruses. ...
  • Re: Malware
    ... types of malware are viruses, worms, logic bombs, Trojan horses, and back ... different warning for malware. ... I guess, malware is a general term that refers to viruses, worms, logic ...
  • Re: possible intrusion need HELP!!!
    ... Finding a system for Trojan Horses and ... >Viruses is like finding a needle in a hay stack. ... Finding trojans and viruses is as simple as using the appropriate ...
  • Re: Share di mercato
    ... Viruses, Infections, Spyware, Trojan horses & Adware. ...