Trend Virus Pattern Files

From: Grey Haired Computer User (User_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/01/05

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:15:01 -0800

I have picked up a couple of Trojans one Alchemic.A & one Agent.AS. I
followed the instructions re removal but came across a basis problem. I
domnloaded the trendmicro 385zip file and there were two files a TXT file and
a .385 file. I cannot open the .385 file. Can someone pls tell me how to open
the file.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: all website say trusted site zone
    ... , it's capable of eliminating keyloggers, trojans etc. ... instructions at: ... > I have nothing listed for trusted sites and the site button is even ... > the local internet, when I didn't have this problem a few days ago. ...
  • Re: Downloader Trojan
    ... >I have Norton Systemworks 2003. ... several trojans all of which share the "Downloader" name. ... One is even named Katherine. ... instructions begin the same way: ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)