Virus ? Spyware ? Adware ? .... help, please !

From: lpax (lpax_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/17/05

    Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:23:03 -0800

    I run a XP Home Ed SP 2 system with anti-virus and firewall operational, plus
    Ad-Aware, plus SpySweeper, plus XoftSpy, plus SpywareBlaster, plus SpyBot SD
    ... and plus BPS Spyware-Adware Remover (overkill, I know ... then again who
    knows).
    I take pride in having a clean machine and all of the above mentioned with
    the exception of BPS tell me it really is free of any bugs.
    But each time I run BPS it finds "Backdoor.Nemog.C" and " W33.Mugly.B@mm"
    installed in "C:Windows\system32\SVKP.sys" file .
    I've deleted them time and again, but BPS keeps on finding them. Is this
    serious, and can someone tell me how to erase these mothers for good without
    risking a blue screen afterwards ?
    I'm getting beaten by this. Much obliged for any help.