Re: Website recommendations?

From: Ron Chamberlin (ronchamberlin_at_msn.msn.com)
Date: 01/15/05

    Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:43:20 -0500

    Hi Matt,

    May I suggest going to http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/default.mspx
    for best practices. Be sure to watch the video!

    Ron Chamberlin
    MS-MVP

    "Matt Gregory" <email@invalid.net> wrote in message
    > Can anyone recommend a website that explains PC security for beginners?
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Matt Gregory

    • RE: Using ISA for 1 IP Address on net with hardware firewall on other
      ... Security can be a bit tricky, ... Server Publishing OWA, the default SBS2K3 installation ... does not recommend this and I concur, ... deploy OWA on its own virtual website. ...
      (microsoft.public.isa)
    • Certificate problem with IE7
      ... There is a problem with this websites's security certificate." ... So they recommend some things but we want to "continue to this website (not ... In IE6 we were able to get past the certificate problem but with IE7 we ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • RE: Pen-Test and Social Engineering
      ... "see...your network security is penetrable". ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Pen-Test and Social Engineering
      ... "see...your network security is penetrable". ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Nortel Contivity 2600
      ... simplicity and security is a combination of things that have been suggested. ... Put the inside interface in a DMZ of its own with an IPS device between ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping ...
      (Pen-Test)