Re: about:blank permnantly in my browser

From: Ron Chamberlin (
Date: 01/15/05

    Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:39:44 -0500

    Hi Dennis,
    You could try the MS AntiSpyware public beta:

    Run it from SafeMode (F8) and see if that clears it. Also dump your
    Temporary files and Temporary Internet Files.

    Ron Chamberlin

    "Dennis" <> wrote in message
    > Becky,
    > Did you ever find the source of this spyware/virus and what did you do to
    > get rid of it?
    > Please advise - this is driving me nuts!
    > Dennis
    > "Becky" wrote:
    >> Thanks we found it and tried it but unfortunately it did
    >> not solve the problem. Still stuck with about:blank
    >> dominating explorer! About to print out the other more
    >> complicated options but would appreciate any other
    >> information...cheers and cross fingers!

    • Re: Deleting Temporary Files
      ... if one does not mind ... Temporary Internet Files.) ... file that you place into your Startup folder: ...
    • Re: Frontpage Slow
      ... Try clearing your temporary internet files.Also, in FrontPage with your web open, click Tools> ... temporary files. ... "Tech Girl" wrote in message ...
    • Re: Low Disk Space
      ... last time you emptied your temporary files, cookies and ... temporary Internet files, including offline? ... Alias ...