A very serious flaw in GMail

From: Jay Calvert (jcalvert_at_habaneronetworks.nospam.com)
Date: 01/12/05

Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:54:03 +0000

A serious security hole has been found that exposes other's email,
passwords and purchases, anything that would be found in email.

http://habaneronetworks.com/viewArticle.php3?ID=98

--
Jay Calvert
http://habaneronetworks.com

Relevant Pages

  • Very serious flaw in GMail
    ... A serious security hole has been found that exposes other's email, ... passwords and purchases, anything that would be found in email. ... Jay Calvert ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Very serious flaw in GMail
    ... Jay Calvert wrote: ... > A serious security hole has been found that exposes other's email, ... > passwords and purchases, anything that would be found in email. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: A very serious flaw in GMail
    ... > A serious security hole has been found that exposes other's email, ... > passwords and purchases, anything that would be found in email. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: VIRUS QUESTION
    ... IMO, passwords should be changed on a regular basis anyway, so ... As for credit cards, I have 'fraud alert' or whatever they call it on ... purchases, or purchases outside of my home area, basically things that ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)