Re: Spyware

From: Chuck (Ummm_at_guess.org)
Date: 01/04/05

Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 12:34:04 -0500

David H. Lipman wrote:

> Win95 support ended years ago. It is high time you upgraded to a modern computer and
> platform. Otherwise, do not connect the Win95 PC to the Internet and the chances of getting
> infectors is greatly diminished.

And for those who don't have the money for Microsoft to inhale...

Try SpybotS&D. I have had it running on 95, 98, ME, 2000, and XP. I
even have it loaded on my Win2k3 Server that I am using to test for
upgrades to my work networks. You could also download free OSes such
FreeBSD and Linux. Though downloading such things on Dialup would take
years.