Re: Trojan alchem.exe & polmx.exe I can't get them of my back

From: Eddie (Eddie_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/02/05

Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 11:09:03 -0800

Thanks once again for your prompt replies, it been of great interest . Ive
downloaded all of the software you told me to and will run it as soon as I
can. Unfortunatly I have to work, flying tomorrow so will not be able to get
rid of these things hopefully next weekend. But be sure I will contact and
let you know the outcome as you have been very helpful, (I may still need
help). By the way when I scan in AVG 7 it lets me know these still in the
regstry but will not quaranteen them

Eddie