Re: Trojan alchem.exe & polmx.exe I can't get them of my back

From: Eddie (Eddie_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/02/05

Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 11:09:03 -0800

Thanks once again for your prompt replies, it been of great interest . Ive
downloaded all of the software you told me to and will run it as soon as I
can. Unfortunatly I have to work, flying tomorrow so will not be able to get
rid of these things hopefully next weekend. But be sure I will contact and
let you know the outcome as you have been very helpful, (I may still need
help). By the way when I scan in AVG 7 it lets me know these still in the
regstry but will not quaranteen them

Eddie

"David H. Lipman" wrote:

> In addition to what Br0wnbear asked...
>
> Submit the two EXE files to Virus Total - http://www.virustotal.com/flash/index_en.html
> and then post the EXACT results back in this thread.
>
> --
> Dave
>

> "Br0wnbear" <brownbearat@canadadot.com> wrote in message
> | On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 04:35:01 -0800, "Eddie"
> | <Eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> |
> | >Sorry Dave & Br0wnbear
> | >thanks for the prompt reply, first time I have used a disscussion group
> | >realy impressed, You proberbly thought I hadden't got any protection
> | >
> | >I forgot to mention that I have System restored a number of times, have AVG
> | >7 and also downloaded Adware SE to get rid or these, but I still get the
> | >pesky little things when I run AVG I have removed AVG and redownloaded it but
> | >I still get this happening
> | >
> | >Thanks for your help
> | >
> | Eddie
> |
> | Where are the files being reported by AVG 7?
> | What were the results with Hijack This?
> | What were the results with Sysclean?
> |

> | hth
> | John Brown
> | Bears are hibern8n but we wake up to help once in awhile.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Berlioz: Benvenuto Cellini
    ... Eddie appears to have caused the following ... I already have the CDs, ... downloading, but I hope David G. is able to retrieve it OK. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: If Leno in primetime is successful commercially ...
    ... David wrote: ... The Game of TV can only be won when a show finishes first in total ... Fiona: Get out. ... Eddie: Out of the kitchen? ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Radio Times Spoilers - Week Ending
    ... The atmosphere's frosty for David and Ruth ... Eddie gets a sermon from Clarrie ... Sam gives David some unwelcome advice ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Tram system in Liverpool dropped
    ... > David H Wild wrote: ... > Oh yes David, so it is. ... OT but might interest you Eddie, a Vulcan Foundry loco, Kenya Railways EB3 ...
    (uk.railway)