Suspected Macro Virus, Please help. I can't detect it. Please help

From: JoshuaM (adminjm_at_cox.net)
Date: 12/30/04

    Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 21:57:42 -0700

    I still have whatever is trying to open the start menu. Trend Micro left my
    case pending several months and didn't leave me a solution or suggestion.
    It says "done", but under solution, it says "no solution"

    any idea what might be like a macro, trying to open my start menu? It seems
    to look for the start menu button in its default place.

    I would like to get rid of this problem which trendmicro isn't helping,
    ad-aware, spybot, avg, and some other programs don't even detect.