Re: STILL major issues with POPUP POP BEHINDS and and other garbage with IE

From: Mark Randall (strike_at_rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: 12/25/04

Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 00:27:32 -0000

You don't have any say in the matter ;)

IE is an integrated part of windows effectivly, besides 'Bill' did not make
it, some of the best programmers out there did... they just screwed up quite
a few times making what amounts to a huge program.

- MR

"Sasquatch" <none@thistime.com> wrote in message
> :-) True enough, but Firefox is so much easier. I would rather not worry
> about it and let Bills creation collect dust on my hard drive.
>
> Sas

Relevant Pages

  • Re: VAX Open VMS Production Support
    ... Fortran or Pascal programmers needed in ... How about the San Antonio, ... are some COBOL ads but nothing in those locations. ... Had enough of academia, Bill? ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: F1 Media Business
    ... I agree, it should be possible, but it is another example of Bill ... hardly anyone else that was applying for those jobs at the time knew ... i started learning Cobol about that time with a rip off mob. ... Cobol programmers could just about set their own price well past ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: F1 Media Business
    ... I agree, it should be possible, but it is another example of Bill not ... applying for those jobs at the time knew much either. ... i started learning Cobol about that time with a rip off mob. ... Cobol programmers could just about set their own price well past ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Universities are failing us with COBOL?
    ... Bill Gunshannon wrote: ... "DOD is a major VMS user but I can't tell you about it or I would have ... couldbe moved off of COBOL tomorrow with minimal impact. ... Programmers talk and discuss stuff with other programmers. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: cast
    ... to provide some information to the caller, ... Still at it eh Bill? ... programmers WinSock-flavoured versions of the questions that you are now ... the planet" - Mark McIntyre in comp.lang.c ...
    (comp.lang.c)