Re: StartPage malfunction

From: Br0wnbear (brownbearat_at_canadadotcom.com)
Date: 12/22/04

    Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:10:01 -0500

    On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:23:05 -0800, "jmbu"
    <jmbu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >How can you return to the normal start page?

    We will assume that you didn't change the start page in your internet
    explorer settings.

    Download, install and UPDATE Spybot S&D and Adaware SE. Both free
    utilities.

    Spybot - www.safernetworking.org
    Adaware - www.lavasoftusa.com

    One will normally find what the other doesn't. Best done is safe mode.

    Here are more instructions on further cleansing your machine.

    The information about creating a folder is in relation to Sysclean.

    hth
    John Brown
    Bears are always happy, we get to hibern8 and
    now I am going back to sleep