Re: ope5b.exe

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 12/06/04

Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:41:29 -0500

Se me reply.

I gave you additional steps to perform !

Dave

"Tret" <Tret@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

| I have done nothing at all with my computer since this happened except for
| posting here and what i have already said i have done...so whats wrong with
| my internet explorer is related maybe? i dont know.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ot bozak and the causality argument
    ... >>> you dont know will suffice... ... >>> you look pretty funny trying to tell us whats on the outside of the ... You can mentally insert a "It is Dave Zero's opinion and only ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: ope5b.exe
    ... > I cannot send it to that site because now internet explorer will no longer ... > allow me to access any sites that require a login. ... posting here and what i have already said i have done...so whats wrong with ... i dont know. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Cliff Huprich Died
    ... I've have never lied about you but all you have done is lie about me ... Why is it that you're so stupid, Dave? ... And dont think that because you know how to look up domain name ... went off of the deep end with your insults. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Cant complete boot-explorer error msg !!
    ... Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. ... says to reinstall Windows. ... I dont need the aggravation - - - I ... |> Subject line says "explorer error msg," then an error msg opens stating ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.setup)
  • Re: Why dont atheists want a personal Creator to even exist ?
    ... How come you dont know about the original question posed? ... dont have anything at all against Nessy;  in fact, ... atheists ??? ... "Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?" ...
    (talk.atheism)