Re: Virus in Windows -- unable to find info. about it

From: Dan (spamyou_at_user.nec)
Date: 11/19/04

    Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:50:34 -0700

    Yes, it was AntiVir Personal that detected it.

    > Was it AntiVir that detected "TR/Click.Verzil.A.3" ?
    >
    > Someone from the UK posted about "TR/Click.Verzil.A.5" found by AntVir
    Personal.

    > | | I have removed
    > | |
    > | | TR/Click.Verzil.A.3
    > | |
    > | | from my computer with my antivirus program. I have been unable to
    find
    > | | any information about this bug. Anyone know about it?
    > | |

    • Re: Anyone going to the Hamfest this weekend?
      ... The news group concerns us, not the hobby. ... Dave, this was just Gareth side stepping his error. ... before the "proper" UK naming convention was ratified. ...
      (uk.radio.amateur)
    • Re: Question for Dave Lipman
      ... McAfee AVERT Web Immune declared this attachment as: ... Dave ... | then the objective is to submit the file to McAfee's AVERT Web Immune ... If the post is auto-generated by an infector such as Swen, Torvil or Happy99, then ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: Virus in Windows -- unable to find info. about it
      ... I "should" have also stated that there is no cohesion between the AV vendors with their ... naming convention and to get information on a particular infector, it helps to post the name ... of the AV software that detected the "TR/Click.Verzil.A.3" infector. ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: Service from New Micros is GREAT !!!!
      ... some vendors out there, I felt it only fair to let everyone know of ... the EXCEPTIONAL service I have received from New Micros!!! ... Anyway, both Randy and Dave at New Micros are great, and so I ...
      (comp.robotics.misc)
    • Re: Realplayd.exe = new AGOBOT variant?
      ... > The following site, Virustotal, will test a submitted file against ten different current AV ... > vendors and will test it in a minute or so. ... > | be able to give you an indepth analysis of the file. ... Thanks Dave, ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)