Re: Backdoor.dumbadar.aw

From: Crunchie (crunch_at_toast.cam)
Date: 11/11/04

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:15:42 -0000

> * * * Please report back your results * * *

Thanks for your suggestions Dave I followed those instructions and Sysclean
did report found and cleaned dumbador.e in "C:WINDOWS\prntsvr.dll" but as
soon as I rebooted AVG is still reporting dumbador.aw in
"C:WINDOWS\prntsvr.dll"

Crunch............

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Summarizing records in one table that match a different table
    ... the "instructions" on the webpage are ... > between some of the Language Totals. ... > I knew I could list a single client record in a report by tying the Client ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: sort in report
    ... Your instructions were fine and I followed them correctly. ... report, before the rest of the records with the correct building names. ... Then include the SortThis field in the query. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • RE: Text Box Not Large Enough
    ... To clairify what I said before, I called the "Inst" field in the report a ... Are you seeing about 255 characters from the memo field? ... On a report that lists the Instructions for a particular PM on a machine ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • RE: Text Box Not Large Enough
    ... I found the SQL Statement - Here it is ... Can you post the SQL of the query that is the RecordSource for your report? ... Are you seeing about 255 characters from the memo field? ... On a report that lists the Instructions for a particular PM on a machine ...