Re: Random Cheering

From: Malke (malke_at_nospoonnotreally.com)
Date: 11/08/04

Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 18:04:09 -0800

Matt wrote:

> Lately I've been hearing a random crowd cheering on top of all other
> programs open. I've tried closing all programs open and ending all
> processes (possible). I've also ran Adaware 6 and Mcafee antivirus
> scan. I've also uninstalled all the spyware and adware that I could
> find. Nothing seems to work.
>
> Does anybody know what this is, how it got there, or how to remove it?

See answers to your first post. Keep posts in the first thread, please.

Malke

--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
Elephant Boy Computers

Relevant Pages

  • Random Cheering
    ... Lately I've been hearing a random crowd cheering on top of all other programs ... I've tried closing all programs open and ending all processes ... uninstalled all the spyware and adware that I could find. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Proper way to close popups?
    ... In Jerry Honeycutts article "How to Protect Your Computer from Spyware and Adware" ... He mentions that simply closing a popup by using the X box in the window ...
  • Re: Is it a virus corrputing my files or something else?
    ... Spyware Programs links:- ... > Because they are corrupt. ... > I have described that in my first post, ... >> is your disk formatted for ntfs or fat? ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Sankey Gro Warm 300
    ... Hi, Everyone - first post on here, so I'm hoping someone can leap to my ... which is closing down. ... The top has a few bits of damage to it, ... those are mendable - the one thing I'm struggling with is the fact that ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • win a Radio 2 DVD/TV combo unit*, plus a copy of the special edition soundtrack of Pretty Woman and
    ... Trevor Nunn ... The closing date for entries is first post on Friday 3rd February 2006. ...
    (uk.rec.competitions)