Re: wire-tap

From: Jim Macklin (p51mustang[threeX12)
Date: 10/26/04

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:41:03 -0500

Do you mean you have Norton (not norman)?

rd means redirect to international adserver.net.
doubleclick.net is also an ad tracking site and it isn't a
good thing.

You seem to have been hijacked.

Most likely YOU opened some website and did not block
installation of the adware/spyware that took over your
browser.

Get SpyBot Search & Destroy from www.safer-networking.org
and Ad-Aware SE Personal from www.lavasoftusa.com
install and run their updates, then scan you computer.

Be sure to update your anti-virus at least weekly.

For more info on security see http://www.aumha.org/index.htm

"anja" <anja@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| hi everyone
| my operating system is xp sp1 and i have a virus program
and a personal
| firewall, norman. i have a broadband connection to net.
this last weekend i
| had some problems to register into pages which are
maintained of my operator.
| i got the next message several times: the certificate is
incorrect.
| ad.doubleclick.net is right, but on the message it was
rd.intl.adserver.net.
| then there was also that someone is maybe wire-tapping me.
what is this?? can
| i open those pages or what should i do?? i wrote to my
operator, but didn't
| get any answers. i hope this makes sense to you and you
understand the