Re: inst.exe

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 10/14/04

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:41:02 -0400

Ditto to Malke's statement.

Dave

"U-Bob" <rdbair@email.uncc.edu> wrote in message
news:8a4fd139.0410140605.1dd997a0@posting.google.com...
| Wish I could say this worked for me. I've done as instructed, even
| going through and deleting the .pf files that have 124782 in them,
| etc... but still sometime while browsing I'll see that "inst.exe"
| command prompt window pop up, and I know then it has deposited itself
| on my system again. I have PestPatrol running, Norton AV 9.0
| Corporate edition, I've run Ad-Aware, Spybot, Trend, HiJackThis,
| etc..... still, it shows up.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Search for Keyword and Delete all Text in a Range
    ... Keyword, "Capture the Text" between the Keyword and the Next Word, then ... Deleting that Next Word in a continious parsing loop. ... "Dave Lett" wrote: ... > Public Sub fDeleteUpToFoundWord ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.customization)
  • Re: Collingwood retires from Test cricket
    ... Top bloke, can leave with his head held high. ... Dave ... Ditto, can't really add more to that other than would it be ironic if ...
    (uk.sport.cricket)
  • Re: The Seven Words You Can never Say on Television
    ... - Why must you rag on the dude? ... - He had a very good life. ... Dave - Ditto Think of the Fun and Enjoyment his Comedy ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: Happy Birthday Donz!
    ... And taped lots of Dave ... Something something something Sarah Palin. ... --Dake Sikula ... Ditto, hope you are having a great day. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: delete mutiple objects at once
    ... (This avoids the confirmation dialog.) ... deleting those with a matching Name. ... "Dave" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)