Re: Bloodhound Virus

From: Li'l Roberto (whoisit_at_nospam.net)
Date: 10/13/04

Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:15:42 +0930

Bpac
it's customary to compress or "zip" files to make them quicker to
download, you have then to uncompress the "archive" to extract the
contents.
Typically this is achieved with a zip utility EG winzip or if you have
XP, the compressed folders app.
 Just right click the zip file once downloaded and choose to extract
to ...
You specify the location, in this case it would be to the sysclean
folder.

rgds
Li'l Roberto

"Bpac" <Bpac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "Bpac" wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the reply. I am not that savvy. What do you mean to extract
>> the
>> files that are in the zip files? I tried to run it in safe mode and it
>> told me that the pattern file LPT$VPN is missing? Can you explain? Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: VB6 - Do I Have It? Do I Need it?
    ... The file you downloaded will extract another single file and place it in the selected location. ... One of my flight simulator add-on programs crashed repeatedly and the software developer suggested I need to reinstall VB6. ... Follow the devoloper's advice, it hurts nothing reinstalling these, it's a small download and installation is usually a breeze. ...
  • Re: Do I have to use threads?
    ... I have 5 directories corresponding 5 different urls .I want to download images from those urls and place them in the respective directories.I have to extract the contents and download them simultaneously.I can extract the contents and do then one by one. ... There is another possibility which is much more light-weight: asynchronous I/O, available through the low level select module, or more usefully via the higher-level asyncore module. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Office 2007 ADM files
    ... To extract the ADM templates see if these steps help. ... download file and note the folder/path location. ... Create a new folder on your PC and note that ... Office 2007 Beta 2 Online Test Drive, Downloadable beta, ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Problem unzipping files on external HD
    ... Remember I had downloaded one of the files (that wouldn't unzip on the ... and this copy of copy of good file fails to extract. ... the folder on the desktop, ... >> I download three zip files, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: uh oh
    ... >This will download the zipped reg file. ... Extract All, and I extracted it to the same folder. ... I opened up the new unzipped folder and double clicked ...