Spyware / Spybot

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 10/04/04

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:05:23 -0700

This is the answer I got from this chat and it worked
great. I went to the lavasoftusa website to find
Adaware SE, then found a link to downloads.com which had
this software for free. I loaded it up and ran a full
scan and there was all kinds of stuff. After deleting
all of the spyware, I rebooted and all the popups are
gone.

Good luck.