dialer kotu virus

From: bobp (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/04/04

Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 18:49:48 -0700

i have a few variasions of this virus 6in all.i have
norton antivirus and norton fire wall and keep getting
these.how do i stop this.also my virus finds these after
a scan but cant delete these and tells me to delete by
myself and when i try this it says disk is copy protected
or program is running .any help will be greatly

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Hacktool.Rootkit ??
    ... Virus Definition File: Version 5/31/2007 rev. 19 ... entries in the History are normal and to be expected? ... operating characteristics of Norton AntiVirus are best resolved with the ... | every night and none of the files that it says it "left alone" could ...
  • Re: Event Viewer error
    ... All our emails are scanned by Norton Antivirus before sending ... Please advise any virus that gets through ... 256 kilobyte secondary memory cache ...
  • Re: Windows XP upgrade...virus?
    ... Got rid of norton antivirus finally. ... Did a virus scan. ... Reinstalled Windows. ... >> When I try to install most everything, I get a Windows Installer ...
  • Re: I Have a weird Virus?
    ... SpyBot and Norton AntiVirus to get rid of ... If you did not click on that it would bring up an old school windows warning ... Virus" if you clicked ... I ran windows defender, Norton anti virus, AD-Aware, and spy bot search and ...
  • Re: Port 110 question - I REALLY could use some MVPs help
    ... > the CoolWebSearch virus and one of the things I ... Start by completely disabling Norton Antivirus. ... Most of the MVPs will just tell you not to let NAV scan. ... I was still suspicious (unknown sender!), so I followed the directions on ...