Re: Randex 32 Screwing up Windows XP

From: Lawrence Abrams (grinler-AT=bleepingcomputer.com)
Date: 09/27/04

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:48:18 -0400

Please run two online virus scans:

http://housecall.antivirus.com/

Then let us know if its working better and what the scans found.

--
Lawrence Abrams
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com
"Rod Murphy" <rodmurphy@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Any idea how to rid me of Randex 32? I have Windows XP. I am unable to run
> NAV (2002) through the scan. It stops at Windows System 32. Adaware and
> Spybot get jammed also.
>
> Windows XP has a procedure to get rid out it but I can not figure out how
> do the first step - turn off the System Restore.
>
> rod@degreasingdevices.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Randex 32 Screwing up Windows XP
    ... > Any idea how to rid me of Randex 32? ... I have Windows XP. ... > am unable to run NAV through the scan. ... > Windows System 32. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Randex 32 Screwing up Windows XP
    ... Any idea how to rid me of Randex 32? ... It stops at Windows System 32. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Iczelions tutorials revisited.
    ... >> Test Departement Tutorials and Iczelion Tutorials, ... > of a Windows program isn't very complicated. ... the "teach yourself Window Assembler programming ... > Learning the API seems like the "hard part" to me. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: ASM noob - couple of questions
    ... comes to Windows programming. ... When you talk of "tutorials for beginners", ... The Visual Tuts? ... learn and unlearn later when using another assembler. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Hijacked Internet Connection!
    ... D/load HiJack This from here: ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User ... > offering help to get rid of a virus it had supossedly ...