Virus after lkifted interent still slow

From: Nate Pearson (flogo2003_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/20/04

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 07:22:55 -0700

Hi,

If anyone out there can help me id appreciate it. I had
the sasse or something virus on my computer and i got rid
of it. After this was complete my normally 1.5 mb cable
modem is reduced to 5-8 k downloads. i was wondering if
there is something further that i need to do to fix this
problem.
THanks,
Nate

Relevant Pages

  • Task Manager doesnt start
    ... I had the "KLEZ" Virus. ... It is fairly easy to get rid of ... but it didn't fix the issue. ...
  • No Norton fix for virus
    ... >Received the Norton notice that I have virus ... >Norton cannot fix it. ... will get rid of the worm for you.1 year free!say bye bye ...
  • trojan horse, need help!
    ... i have been having a problem with a trojan horse for about 4 months now, ... have had 3 computer people in here and none can fix it. ... virus is called trojan horse dropper agent and virus ... and get rid of my headache for me. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Virus
    ... including how to fix any ... >How do I get rid of this virus? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • virus
    ... including how to fix any ... >I have gotten the virus out today How to get rid of it? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)