3rd_ad windows explorer

From: Alemander (alemander_at_aol.com)
Date: 09/14/04

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:39:15 -0700

Hi. I hope someone can help me. Whenever I initially
start internet explorer, I always get a windows explorer
waring box stating, "The path RND|3rd_ad is not a known
or a valid directory." I have searched all through my
registry and every file on my computer to find where this
is coming from so I can delete it or fix it. It is not a
virus or adware or spyware, as no programs seem to
correct it. Does anyone have any information on this at
all? Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Mouse Scroll Wheel ignored by Office 2007
    ... Michael Faklis ... Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ... Pro windows explorer and internet explorer. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Cant Open Control Panel or IE6
    ... I have run McAfee not virus found. ... > remove all incidences of that mess that was saved on the computer. ... > the blue e for internet explorer or when I click on Control Panel. ... computer, IE, My docs, pics, or Windows Explorer. ...
  • Re: Opening JPG files
    ... Close all instances of Windows Explorer and Internet Explorer. ... >A couple days ago I tried to open one of my photos prior to Emailing it and ... What's the Video business? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Help this is important
    ... still in the computer because I can find program files, ... when I go to Windows Explorer. ... and internet explorer try to get me to start with new ... the computer has deep-sixed my user profile information. ...
  • Application close errors
    ... closing most applications (Internet explorer, Windows Explorer, Office apps, ... Run Ad-aware - Clean ...