Undetectable and Undletable Virus

From: sridhar duddukuri (sridharduddukuri_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/12/04

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 23:25:03 -0700

hello,
   i have windows xp. whenever i try to type (.) it will replace . with
some weird charecters.this is happening in notepad, internet browser.then i
tried to install xp. i formatted my harddrive while installing. during
installation while enetering KEY it was replacing some charecters with some
weird charecters like /6 and displays a popup which we get if we right click
the mouse. i need your help guys, plz tell me how to get rid of that
virus.even i tried running Norton antivirus it didnot detect any virus.

thanks
sridhar