Mouse Right Button Shortcut Menu

From: Halo (halo1975_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/12/04

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 19:53:40 -0700

I suspect this problem is an easy one for many of you but
I simply can not get to it.

Problem: When I right click on my mouse when I am surfing
the web, one of the shortcut menu items is a link for a
broken website. I can not get rid of it, and it is not a
standard shortcut menu for my mouse.

Background: My computer was infrected with a virus
before. I have since fixed it. However, I think a program
was downloaded onto my computer where it automatically
set up a link to my mouse's right click shortcut menu
when I am on the web.

Question: Does anyone know how I can resolve this? It is
really really anoying to not be able to customize the
right-click shortcut menu on my mouse because I have no
idea how. I looked everywhere for it on my Vaio but I can
not find it. Please HELP!!!!

Thank you.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Two electronics related questions
    ... > I suspect you are rating high enough to shortcut the revs required for ... > a DF calculation, ...
    (rec.sport.rowing)
  • Re: Two electronics related questions
    ... I suspect you are rating high enough to shortcut the revs required for ... a DF calculation, ...
    (rec.sport.rowing)
  • Re: Desktop, Folders and Shortcuts
    ... Udo wrote: ... never heard of something like that happening, and I suspect that ... some news concerning that nasty problem. ... Even when I get a shortcut ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: outlook express
    ... Irena typed: ... shortcut to it. ... so I suspect you mean something else. ... Please reply to the newsgroup ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Coming to terms with Win XP after using Win 98
    ... >>>put this one into favourites, ... Right mouse, new shortcut. ... Mind you some will say otherwise.......I suspect. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)