Trojan Dialer.7.AL

From: Alberto (catonia_at_email.it)
Date: 09/10/04

Date: 10 Sep 2004 03:45:10 -0700

Hi all,
I'm running a win98 box in my home computer, some days ago
AVG found the DIALER.7.AL trojan horse. I let AVG remove the
infected files but (almost every day) I get the same message from AVG.
It seems that the trojan replicate itself and AVG only remove a copy.
I tryed Stinger (it didn't find anything), SpyBot and XoftSpy
but the DIALER.7.AL is still there.
Can somenone help ?
Thanks in adwance.
Alberto

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MSN My Photos virus
    ... | it was a rar file that was called My Photos, ... I might have been stupid but when AVG scanned and said it was OK ... | Virus Vault) and it has now found all of these trojans and worms. ... | Trojan horse Backdoor.Ircbot.AK ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: meditor.exe as a trojan horse?
    ... so I recommend that you contact them ... I'm using AVG for virus protection. ... file that was claimed to be a trojan horse is actually the ... I think it is likely a false alarm, but it seems that the problem is going ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: MSN My Photos virus
    ... | it was a rar file that was called My Photos, ... I might have been stupid but when AVG scanned and said it was OK ... | Virus Vault) and it has now found all of these trojans and worms. ... | Trojan horse Backdoor.Ircbot.AK ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Trojan Dialer.7.AL
    ... Alberto wrote: ... > I'm running a win98 box in my home computer, ... > AVG found the DIALER.7.AL trojan horse. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: meditor.exe as a trojan horse?
    ... I'm using AVG for virus protection. ... file that was claimed to be a trojan horse is actually the ... I think it is likely a false alarm, but it seems that the problem is going to grow if a new avg update will not come soon...(see the thread "AVG trojan generic2 in MEDITOR.EXE - False Alarm?" ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)