Re: Maybe Virus

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] (lanwench_at_heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com)
Date: 09/10/04

Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 18:42:08 -0400

Got any services set to run using this account?

ben wrote:
> Hi,
> We are an NT4 Domain. This morning I was promted to change my
> password and when I did ever since my account keeps getting locked
> out. I can't check my emails.
> I have it reseted 2 seconds it gets locked out again. My machine is
> off and the security log shows the logout was made from different
> machines.
> Please help.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ASP using ADSI
    ... Kerberos auth (which you need for delegation) requires users in AD. ... I've just done all the ASP ... account in every bind operation. ... My environment is an NT4 domain that is being migrated to W2K3 AD domain. ...
  • Maybe Virus
    ... We are an NT4 Domain. ... when I did ever since my account keeps getting locked out. ... the security log shows the logout was made from different machines. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • maybe virus
    ... We are an NT4 Domain. ... when I did ever since my account keeps getting locked out. ... the security log shows the logout was made from different machines. ...
  • maybe virus
    ... We are an NT4 Domain. ... when I did ever since my account keeps getting locked out. ... the security log shows the logout was made from different machines. ...
  • Maybe Virus
    ... We are an NT4 Domain. ... when I did ever since my account keeps getting locked out. ... the security log shows the logout was made from different machines. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)