Re: REMOVE DSO EXPLOIT SIMPLE WAY :: SplyBot

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 09/03/04

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:22:51 -0400

That's good !

There have many posts on this topic.

Dave

"Max Burke" <mlvburke@%$%#@.nz> wrote in message
news:%23PcCbyXkEHA.3712@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
| > David H. Lipman scribbled:
| > SpyBot False Positive declaration.
|
| Which has been fixed in the latest detections update.....
|

| --
| mlvburke@xxxxxxxx.nz
| Replace the obvious with paradise.net to email me
| Found Images
| http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~mlvburke

Relevant Pages

  • David Blaine (daveb, Ida, Emma, or ??) has finally succeeded in running me off.
    ... to his posts, in the hope that he'd follow suit. ... But dave has also been flooding me with email posts that are even more ... Here's what David ... Blaine's physical threats have made it impossible for me to continue ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Ya Think He Is A Hypocrite
    ... The great great majority of flame wars were not started by Dave. ... David kept those flame wars going just as much as Chuck. ... if his thousands of off topic posts drowned out the legitimate posts. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Diabetes forum -oh NO! ANOTHER crybaby whiner
    ... you were gossiping with David. ... too many posts to count, sometimes to the point that one wonders what ... Dave instead of gossiping to me about him? ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Spam zombie?
    ... David H. Lipman wrote: ... Thanks Dave. ... In view of the other posts which indicate that my PC is ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: This Dave in History - September 28
    ... After three previous bumps lasting four months, David Fuhrer ... being on David Letterman is a big deal," Jimmy Carter finally appears ... Guest Mike Wallace drops by R&K America to interrogate Mujibur ... Dave notes, "Uma, Parminder; ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)