Re: freezes

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 08/31/04

Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:35:34 -0400

Space heater !

Dave

"clay" <wclay827@aol.com> wrote in message news:310e01c48ee8$9d8459b0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
| my pc freezes up....can u tell me how to fix it

Relevant Pages

  • Re: computer freezes during scan (be it Windows Defender, Anti-virus, or SFC/scannow)
    ... Many Thanks again Dave, ... I plan to take a day off next week and concentrate on this problem. ... As a recap, according to what I could see myself, The PC freezes totally and systematically during a scan. ... Open Reliability and Performance Monitor ...
  • Re: computer freezes during scan (be it Windows Defender, Anti-virus, or SFC/scannow)
    ... You are absolutely right, Dave. ... As a recap, according to what I could see myself, The PC freezes totally and systematically during a scan. ... Another poster suggested SUPERAntiSpyware, both on-line and off-line, ... Instead of giving us any feedback you start another thread without mentioning anything about having run Malwarebytes or Superantispyware. ...
  • Re: freeradius wont start due to heartbleed
    ... On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 06:25:38 PM Dave B wrote: ... the correct fix now would be to replace the openssl ... OpenSSL versions 1.0.1 through to 1.0.1f are affected by ... need for this switch in the FreeRADIUS configuration. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: How to fix "Late Show" Part One
    ... When attempting to fix something, the most important thing to do is to assess the situation and determine how bad the situation really is, whether a fix is a small tweak or a major overhaul, and how pressing the need for the fix is. ... Taking the show on the road is stressful for the host, staff, and crew, and probably more expensive with HD requirements. ... When Dave started hosting a talk show, the talk show template was formed by Johnny, Merv, and Mike Douglas. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Still probs w/ Kb891711
    ... I spent wks trying to figure out how to fix it. ... I went to reboot, and the PC ... When it freezes online, IE 6.0, I ... else still having prob's after deleting the Critical Update? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.windows_update)