Re: Trojan Virus Attack

From: Neil110609 (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/30/04

Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:46:26 -0700

Chris - thanks again for your great advice.

We are able to run in safe mode and will do so tonight.
With regards to the IE files, the virus disabled the
start function so I dont know of an alternate way to run
the language you suggested.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Tools menu, Options box is miissing
    ... It's Office Professional Edition 2003 running on a single machine. ... Regards ... > Hi Chris, ... > Word in Office Safe mode (hold down control key when starting ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: cannot delete temp files
    ... Boot the computer into safe mode and delete the file. ... chris wrote: ... i cannot delete the media files as it says they are being used by another person or program when i cannot fine anywhere else theya re being used! ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • And what an asset you are you moron.
    ... > Chad Harris ... It was the Belarc advice that prompted me to reply. ... >>> What do you do when *you can't get into Safe Mode John*? ... >>> then boot from the CD--the fact that she sees a blank screen that's ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: I need Help. "No Safe Mode" and...? Possibly an opportunity to recover.
    ... It was the Belarc advice that prompted me to reply. ... >> What do you do when *you can't get into Safe Mode John*? ... >> Because if that box will turn on, she might be able to change her bios ... >> order to boot from a CD."Debbie can't even get into Safemode!" ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • What a huge surprise!--no "johnf" post on any group that offers help!!!