Re: xpsp2/not monitored virus protection

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 08/26/04

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:16:19 -0400

Go to Symantec and get the WinXP SP2 patch.

Dave

"daniella" <dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| hi, i just installed the service pack 2 and
| unfortunatelly the security essential virus protection
| step, shows "not monitored", eventhough i have the norton
| antivirus 2003 updated.
| pls help !!!!!
| tks in advance, daniella

Relevant Pages

  • Norton SysWrks 2003 and its 2003 antivirus issue after SP2 install
    ... Is anyone getting the status of Norton AV 2003 Virus Protection in as being ... up-to-date and protecting the PC (green light in Security Center)? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Norton AntiVrus
    ... > me to check my virus protection, ... If you are not able to get the Security Center to recognise Norton ... Symantec Security Alert appears after running LiveUpdate or installing ...
  • Re: Norton AntiVrus
    ... >> when my computer is switched on with the new SP2 it ... >> me to check my virus protection, Norton AntiVirus ... >Security Center Notifies Me" link in the left pane. ...
  • Re: After SP2 software will not work; Norton dragging their feet--a lot!
    ... reports of Live Update now downloading the proper fix so the Norton Internet ... Security 2004 is now compatible with SP2, ... Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Some mail opens a blank page
    ... YW, Dan, and thanks again for your valuable feedback. ... Save that download link and Product or User ID for CA Internet Security ... and then run the Removal Tool to rid the machine of all Norton crapware. ...