Outlook express security

From: Mary K (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/24/04

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:00:45 -0700

How do I change the security on Outlook Express. It
stops most of my e-mail attachents and does not let me
send attachments. I have a new computer, no viruses, no
spy ware. I tried sending an excel spreadsheet, but Oe
stops everything.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Police activity
    ... Run Automatically & also stops Advert/Pictures/WebBugs from showing ... You can choose to View a particular Message in HTML & then choose ... Options in OutLook Express. ... Pictures etc, then that also stops OE QuoteFix from putting in the ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Security Center seems to be missing the antivirus panel
    ... That's odd, since it's set to Automatic startup... ... for grins, I restarted the latter, but the option to restart RPC ... Security Center still starts and stops right away when I ...
  • Re: Permanent problems with MS Outlook 2007/2003 since Feb 2010
    ... Disable the Add Ons and see if this issue stops. ... Outlook 2007 - every 20-30 minutes it stops to work with message ... Only when VPN is ON, ... There are no connection problems to our Exchange server - it is ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: Out of Office autoreply stops working after one day
    ... Out of office autoreply worked for few days after ran cleanrules, ... I do not have any rules in outlook. ... It stops working next day. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Outlook having trouble downloading attachments
    ... the email with the attachment but stops, then starts again, then stops, then ... starts again til finally it times out and I get the error message. ... and unread, in various Outlook folders. ... Disable the superfluous e-mail scanning by your anti-virus program. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)