w32.net$ky.p@mm

From: dan g (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/21/04

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 22:25:12 -0700

i it me or is the forementioned subject field some thing
new? My wife and I got 6 thats right 6 of these in the
last two days is there any body know what it is? They
were sent in Emails as: cd.@semiexpress, and
betaman@aol.com. Please inform these two that they are
speading this around. Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Bowels
    ... Logon and find a certain individual is socked-up and shes causing greef in other froops, ... It's just not the loonies posting to usenet, thats what real life is all about - bullshit, me first, fickle. ... The meets didn't produce anything longstanding, everyone didn't like themsleves so nobody liked anyone else, coupled with the fact people would post unfettered comments to this groop and the chatroom, and text on a screen in an archive cannot be undone. ... Think back, over the years and previous meets, which two names were singled out as the subject of posts and emails of the ilk: "I'm not going if those two will be there". ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: More on Mark Probert
    ... You called her home office with threats. ... She had threatened to contact a Mark Probert's wife who lived in Virginia. ... I then received a flurry of emails wishing dire things, including his demise, to teach me not to support the breat implant manufacturers. ... She resented the fact that I said that it was not "her" win, but a win for everyone as it enhanced everyone rights under the First Amendment. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: OT] The lying bitch
    ... But the best part was "trolling for partners". ... I've gotten a few emails ... conversation here hasn't resulted in any new posters on the kink group and I ... But, my wife, who was in her 30's when I met, her is young ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: What to buy?
    ... >> motorhome in about 3 yrs, thats when the wife will retire. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Beginning to think I made a mistake with O2
    ... they even buggered my copanys phones up, and thats over 100 mobiles. ... All was well, sign up process was fine, my wife got her signup email ... my wife got an email saying that the order has been ... that must be a mistake too. ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)