trojan horse dialer

From: Bill (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/19/04

    Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:50:40 -0700

    Help please.I have a trojan horse dialler which avg can
    not get rid of.avg names it as c:\windows\temp\NLNG.dat
    trojan horse dialer 9.N .It keeps disconnecting my
    internet and then connecting me to a different number an
    icon called ww13 then appears on my desktop and in my dial
    up networking folder.Everytime I delete it it reappears
    again.any help please?

    • Re: Downloader Turown B, C, and D
      ... Ran AVG test results shown below.Ran SpyBot S/D.Ran ... Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 ... >For effective help, ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Downloader Turown B, C, D updated
      ... Ran AVG test results shown below.Ran SpyBot S/D.Ran ... Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 ... Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition\PSFree.exe" ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: brand new virus?
      ... that it called Trojan Horse in the system32 folder. ... It's not there in reguler or safe mode. ... in even safe mode, there are no discussion groups on the internet for it, and ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: brand new virus?
      ... that it called Trojan Horse in the system32 folder. ... It's not there in reguler or safe mode. ... in even safe mode, there are no discussion groups on the internet for it, and ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Internet Explorer - New Virus?
      ... > My PC seems to be infected with a virus (Trojan Horse?) which eludes a ... > Virus Encyclopaedia. ... > The symptoms show up sporadically during on-line use of Internet Explorer ... Use a trojan scanner such as www.pestpatrol.com ...
      (microsoft.public.security)