Re: Keyboard driver infected

From: Jim Byrd (jrbyrd_at_spamlessadelphia.net)
Date: 08/10/04

Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 19:01:14 -0700

Hi Emily - We need a little more info than this in order to help you.
First, why do you think you have a key logger installed? What programs have
you run to try and rid yourself of it - Anti-Virus?, AdAware?, SpyBot S&D?
What is your Operating System and Service Pack level? What AV do you have
installed? Are you using a firewall? Are you fully up-to-date with ALL
Critical updates from Windows Update?

--
Please respond in the same thread.
Regards, Jim Byrd, MS-MVP