Re: New_Price.zip

From: Travis (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/09/04

Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:07:09 -0700

We are getting lots of those emails here as well. This
is the only place that I have found any info on it so
far.

We've put several
>rules into affect on the mail server to delete them.
>
>Tom
>"Duane Lambe" <dlambe@datawire.net> wrote in message
>| Arc J. Thames wrote:
>|
>| > Has anyone else got this one yet? It's a mass
mailer and is totally
>killin
>| > our mail server with hits. Anyone found it/had it?
>| >
>| > Arc J. Thames
>| > Network Adminsitrator
>| >

>| VIRUS (Trojan.JS.RunMe, Trojan.JS.RunMe,
Trojan.RunMe), found by ClamAV
>| - unfortunately, their database has nothing else on
it. They're the only
>| place I can find reference to this one (and what
stopped it on our mail
>| server) - SAV doesn't have a fix yet.
>|
>| --
>| dl
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: New_Price.zip
    ... Arc J. Thames wrote: ... > our mail server with hits. ... VIRUS, found by ClamAV ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: New_Price.zip
    ... | Here ya go to fix it. ... |>>rules into affect on the mail server to delete them. ... |>>|> Arc J. Thames ...
    ... rules into affect on the mail server to delete them. ... "Duane Lambe" wrote in message ... |> Arc J. Thames ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: restrict power user
    ... Regards, ... Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB ... "Arc J. Thames" wrote in message ... > Arc J. Thames ...
  • Re: New_Price.zip