NetSky: How to DEFINITELY get rid of NetSky.P

From: Nicolas Macarez (macarez_at_free.fr)
Date: 08/09/04

Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:12:00 +0200

HI !
My XP Pro IBM ThinkPad is infected by NetSky.P.
Everytime I get on the Internet, I'm spamming everyone - and it crashes the
router...

I've done everything to get rid of it:

Norton Antivitus Corporate Edition with virus def up to date (scan, etc.)
AVG antivirus with virus def up to date (scan, etc.)
Service Pack & Windows Update: all the critical patches are fully installed
FixNetSky.exe run on the machine (under safe boot)
Symantec Eradication procedure : disable system restore, safe boot, thorough
scan (three times, but the virus always comes back)

So what can I do - else than re-install the machine from scratch!

Help greatly appreciated.
Nicolas