Re: blood hound?

From: Jurren Bouman (jurren_at_hotmail.nl)
Date: 08/08/04

    Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:21:00 +0200

    amir@yahoo.com.br wrote:

    > como eu tiro esse virus? ( blood hound) how can I lost
    > this virus?

    Depending on which antivirus software is installed on your machine, you
    could do a search for the correct "bloodhound" virus at McAfee's virus
    library: http://vil.nai.com/vil/default.asp or at Norton's support site:
    http://www.symantec.com/search/

    --
    Jurren Bouman
    MVP Windows - Security

    • Answers to frequently asked questions - 17SEP03
      ... I have this mystery re trying to install Norton ... Internet Security 2003 on my XP Pro. ... > specific virus, please tell us what it's name is! ... > date with antivirus software and more importantly ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: OE6 slow after installing SP2 patch
      ... I isolated the problem to Norton Internet Security ... >> attachment to disk first and then scan it with your antivirus software. ... >> when it attempts to remove a message containing a potential virus. ... >> attempting to infect your system, and will block you from doing so. ...
    • Re: Nimda is bothering too much..
      ... > So I deleted the files that were corrupted by the virus. ... > system for any viruses by running the antivirus software. ... > there is a security hazard. ... latest Microsoft security patches, download and install IISlockdown ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
    • ** READ THIS BEFORE POSTING - answers to frequently asked questions 2004.08.25
      ... Security Center claiming to be a security patch [or comprehensive Internet ... www.grisoft.com is free antivirus, ... I received a virus email from a Microsoft email address. ... I forgot my Windows logon password and can't log in. ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
    • ** READ THIS BEFORE POSTING - answers to frequently asked questions 2004.10.06
      ... Security Center claiming to be a security patch [or comprehensive Internet ... www.grisoft.com is free antivirus, ... I received a virus email from a Microsoft email address. ... I forgot my Windows logon password and can't log in. ...
      (microsoft.public.security)