Re: virus help

From: Bob Wilcox (bwilcox_at_NOSPAMchartermi.net)
Date: 08/07/04

Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 13:54:07 -0400

"Paul" <mrskinflint@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1d6a01c47c5c$55538970$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> anybody help please ?

Download and run McAfee Stinger from http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

or run an online scanner such as Housecall: http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

After removing any viruses you may be able to reinstall Norton.

Relevant Pages

  • virus help
    ... My computer switches itself off intermittently. ... currently running the Home edition of Microsoft Windows ... and fear that I have a virus infection. ... I have even deleted the operating system and re- ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: virus help
    ... >currently running the Home edition of Microsoft Windows ... and fear that I have a virus infection. ... If the machine was shutting down during a new install, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • virus help
    ... >My computer switches itself off intermittently. ... >currently running the Home edition of Microsoft Windows ... and fear that I have a virus infection. ... I have even deleted the operating system and re- ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Boot.ini gone
    ... [boot loader] ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows Update funktioniert scheinbar nicht
    ... Microsoft Windows X Home Edition ... Es ist mir nicht gelungen da etwas zu markieren, da jede Taste sofort die Pause beendet und ein Betriebssystem sofort gestartet wird. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsxp.sonstiges)