Virus Help

From: Jennifer (jennifer_13_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 08/07/04

Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 17:44:56 -0700

I attempted to use my laptop today to get on the
internet. When I turned it on, a system error appeared.
When I went online, a window popped up that a
sasser.exe??? error happened and the computer would shut
down in 30 seconds. I managed to find out that Microsoft
has a fix, but I cannot keep the thing online longer than
30 seconds to download it...What can I do...I cannot
reset anything--I would lose too much. Is the fix
available on disk?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: spoolsv.exe using all CPU cycles
    ... > now and have yet to come across a definitive answer from anyone on how to fix ... You might want to try some of the other online AV scanners and Trend ... Make sure you do the scans in safe mode. ... Symantec Online Virus and Security Scan: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Word 2003, Scrolling text problems, Marquee??
    ... If MS say they are working on a fix, ... The controls were disabled for security ... I have been dealing with MS online ... response that they will work on it. ...
  • Re: HELP! Request PC Knowlege
    ... Respectfully request some advisement on ... I'm in the military stationed overseas trying to fix ... your BIOS in your motherboard manual or by checking online. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Word 2003, Scrolling text problems, Marquee??
    ... If MS say they are working on a fix, ... The controls were disabled for security ... I have been dealing with MS online ... response that they will work on it. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: SUSE update simplification query
    ... YOU decide what online repo's you use. ... call changes and what is importand for you. ... if it ain't broke, don't fix it. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)